Free membership enrols you on the Basic Level of CPDme. Basic Level allows you access to the CPD Diary (with limited storage).
This is also the entry level you would be downgraded to following a higher level subscription lapse.
You would need to upgrade to access other features and to allow more storage on your diary entries.
Upgrading to one of our paid package will unlock all our features and give you:
- One to One Support - Unlimited access to our team of health and social care professionals.
- Complete Print Ready Portfolio - Collates all your submissions into a print ready format. You can also select between dates and also include information from your profile like recent work, qualifications and specific standards relating to your CPD.
- Bibliography of CPD Diary - Lists all your diary entries in a print ready chronological order.
- Reflective Practice Made Easy - Learn all about reflection and application in practice.
- Reflective CPD Log - Easily document your reflection in a print ready format.
- Development Course Reviewer - Be one of our course reviewers, trying new online CPD.
- Discounted Courses & FREE CPD Events - Let us pick what we think you would like.
- CPDme Membership Certificate - A personalised certificate of membership.
- Log Template Downloads hours worked, skill log, practice placement log
You can upgrade from your profile or the members area at anytime, or simply follow the link here: Membership Level Change